Join us for our next online workshop “Reinforcement Learning“, followed by a 30-minutes socialization and Q&A session. This course is part of the AI & Optimization Crash Course Series. Registration is free but required for all participants. A Zoom link will be sent out to the email provided in the registration form.
When: October 26th-27th at 5-6 pm EDT (GMT -4)
Instructor: Peyman Kafaei (Bio)
Day 1 topics:
- Reinforcement Learning (RL) vs Supervised/Unsupervised Learning
- Introduction to RL
- Markov decision processes
- Elements of RL
Day 2 topics:
- Model free prediction and control
- Monte Carlo methods
- Temporal difference learning
- Tabular mehtods vs approximation methods
Click here for registration.