Join us for our next online workshop “Data Science in Python“, followed by a 30-minutes socialization and Q&A session. This course is part of the AI & Optimization Crash Course Series. Registration is free but required for all participants. A Zoom link will be sent out to the email provided in the registration form.
When: October 21st-22nd at 5-6 pm EDT (GMT -4)
Instructor: Javad Soltani Rad (Bio)
Day 1 topics:
- Data visualization in Python
- Introduction to Machine Learning (ML)
- Preparing data for ML models
- Classification example in Python
Day 2 topics:
- Regression example in Python
- Unsupervised Learning (clustering) example in Python
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Python tools for industrializing ML applications
Click here for registration.